Things good for dragging one out of a funk, in no particular order:
- The Misfits’ Walk Among Us. Ain’t no guaranteed blues-chaser like belting out a chorus of "Braineaters." ("Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch, brains for every single meal, why can’t we have some guts?!")
- Cutelittlekittens.com, which narrowly edges out Rate My Kitten.
- The transcript of "Kentucky Nightmare," the finest Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode ever shot. ("Flipmode", starring Busta Rhymes, runs a close second.)
- Hot Chocolate for Adults Only
- I can’t think of anything else. Isn’t that pathetic?
- OK, I can. Jim just came home with flowers… that was damn sweet of him… but the real cheerer-upper was this word found on the packet of flower preservative: Snijbloemenvoedsel