You want cupcakes? I’ll give you cupcakes!
And an extra-special juicy chunk o’ chocolatey goodness with donkey sprinkles on top:
These amateurish efforts at second-birthday cheer brought to you courtesy of the Wacom tablet that I, er, just pulled out of the box in which it was shipped to me and installed and attempted to use this morning. Golly-gosh, that was fun!
Alas, I think there are few or no readers left from the Pic-Dem’s early days. Maybe if I said something of substance every once in a while… nah. But in those halcyon days of yesteryear, I think I got one or two good posts out of the deal. If you haven’t been reading long, try these on for size:
- I Breed (March ’05–in which we meet the kids for the first time)
- 365 Days Ago (The Pic-Dem’s first birthday, with some more links to posts I liked)
- Dude, the book sucks (notable solely for the number of times, and permutations in which, the word "suck" is used)
- An open letter to writers and publishers of Fantasy Novels (June ’06–a bona fide Rant)
- The Church of Listening to Radiohead (Dec ’06, my personal favorite post ever, which got ONE FREAKIN’ COMMENT… says something about my notions of marketability, don’t you think?)