This to-do list is mostly up here for my benefit… please feel free to ignore.
finish Photoshop tutorial articleDone! watch Packers defeat Giants in a thrilling, ultimately rewarding game which allows Eli Manning to retain his quarterbackial dignityOK, we know how well that turned out. Nice do on the QBial dignity, though, Eli. choose photos for travel photography articleDone. start writing travel photo articleDone. Thoroughly outlined, and I could either work on the intro or go to bed. I think bed might win.
meet with designer to discuss my "business identity," ha ha haDone! Apparently I need to have a business identity. I don’t even have a personal identity. renew domain name registrationDone. write 3 more pages of comic scriptNotes made, not really written. submit articles & illustrations for June/July issue: 2/3 done schedule haircut for WednesdayDone. Well, I left a message for the flaky receptionist, anyway. give boys week’s assignments for reading & math
finish travel photography article(2/3 done on Monday.)
- revamp blogroll
- work on hospice newsletter articles (haven’t gotten the notes I need to start yet)
- convert newsletter to Word format (ugh)
send in hospice volunteer forms go to boys’ first Campfire meetingGood fun! Saw Elizabeth! Met new fellow homeschooling mommies! write 3 more pages of comic script wash/dry/fold 2 loads of laundryJim is going to do this, ’cause I seem overworked. Thanks, sweetie!
- help Fisher outline report
go to libraryDone already draft 5 article ideas to pitch
- choose 1 idea to develop into pitch this week
date night! make nice dinner, drink quality bottle of wine[moved from Monday to Tuesday] Done. Hanger steak with a red pepper-goat cheese sauce, mashed potatoes and spinach salad. Mmmmm.
- …but first,
shop for makings of nice dinner[moved, yeah]
call in for weekly magazine meeting
- finish hospice newsletter and submit
make tracking sheet for June/July issue
- finalize planner design (currently trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and go with the fab but super-pricey Circa system or just keep muddling along with my disorganized Miquelrius notebook in which I love to write but which has degenerated into a hopeless morass of notes, shopping lists, to-do lists, comic script pages and the like)
- open business bank account
get haircut make sack lunches for Thursday classes wash/dry/fold 2 loads of laundry
- cancel Booksfree account (we live in a town with a real library! hooray!)
- write pitch letter
- write Web extension for photo column
- help Fisher finish report
buy petroleum jelly for Rhys’ class project (papier-mache eggs!)Duly bought.
take boys to Village Home classes revise current comic script clean guest room
- clean bathrooms
wash/dry/fold 2 loads of laundry
- wash kitchen floor
- revise pitch
- send pitch letter
- write 3 more pages of comic script
- vacuum house
- do Weekly Review
- greet the lovely Miss Zara on her arrival at our house
- go out with Miss Zara and get a little crazy… woo-hoo!
- hang out with Miss Zara all day, seeing the exciting sights of Portland
- wash/fold/dry 2 loads of laundry
Bah, now I’m tired. Need to get started… maybe after just one more game of FreeCell…