1. Get my feature outlined today and written by the end of the day on Thursday.
2. Get my photo column outlined today and written by the end of the day tomorrow.
3. Go through submissions for my techniques column by the end of the day Monday. Collaborate with April on submissions, get them finalized by the end of the day Wednesday and get the copy written by the end of the day Friday.
4. Get 1000 words written on The Book every day between now and July 16.
5. Have the Best Anniversary Ever on Tuesday. Jim says he’s already planned an evening full of stimulating surprises and exciting allsortsathings. Including dinner at a place he will not yet name, but which I’m kinda hoping might be Clarklewis. Or Park Kitchen. Or, y’know, whatever.
6. Have a thoroughly amazing, guilt-free, 100% metal time at the Mastodon show Thursday night. (Oh yes. I am going to see Mastodon. The awesomeness is palpable, even if I am going all by myself.)
Here’s their video for “Blood and Thunder” for you to enjoy…
And here’s a compilation of Gooooooooals. (Sorry about the Linkin Park.)