Oooh, it's another quizzy memey kind of thing. But this one is extra special awesome! Courtesy of the fabulous Miss April Anderton… here are the rules:
* Choose a singer/band/group.
* Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.
* Tag 6 more people (let them know they've been tagged).
This was really unanticipatedly tough for me. Which singer/band/group to choose? Of course Radiohead was first to spring to mind, but really the Radiohead-love around here is getting a little creepy lately. Metallica? They Might Be Giants? Cat Power? Joanna Newsom? Matt "M." Ward? Johnny Cash? Tom Waits? So many options… so many factors to consider for each one… so, yeah, I ended up with Radiohead again. Yeppers.
1. Are you male or female?
"A Wolf at the Door (It Girl. Rag Doll)"
2. Describe yourself.
3. What do you feel around people?
4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
"I Want None of This (War Child)"
5. Describe your current relationship.
"Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
6. Where would you want to be now?
7. How do you feel about love?
8. What's your life like?
"Like Spinning Plates"
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
"Dollars and Cents"
10. Say something wise.
Wasn't that fun? I hereby invite you all to play, either at your own little corner of teh internets or here in the comments. I admit that I am especially looking forward to hearing from dcJoe on this one.
And many, many, many thanks to you who either posted or e-mailed to inquire about my teeth. I have not called the dentist yet, but only because this week is the Week from Hell both work-wise and making-a-documentary-about-Village-Home-wise. I solemnly swear that I will call on Monday. In the interim, the fever has gone down and I'm feeling a little better. And that is enough about such a disgusting subject as dental woes, don't you think?